- The five children of Elizabeth by her 1st husband Daniel McPherson were Richard, Basil, Alexander, Mary and Elizabeth McPherson. See p. 158 of "The Tennison Family of Southern Maryland."
Nov. 1741 — Charles Co., Md. Court. The Charles Co. Court of Nov. 1743 sets forth the final account and distribution, dated Nov. 1741, for the estate of Daniel Macpherson by Ignatius Tenneson and Elizabeth his wife, executrix. The account shows that the total estate assets were 90/1/6, that disbursements had been made amounting to 82/19/2, leaving a balance of 7/2/4 to be disposed of according to law and Daniel's will. The sureties for Elizabeth's executorship were Alexander Macpherson, Sr., and William Macpherson, Jr., both of Charles Co.
Source: Charles Co., Md. Court and Land Records, Liber 39, p. 668.
Richard McPherson, b. 1731, Charles County, Maryland; d. 1826, Montgomery County, Virginia. (Age 95 years)
2. Elizabeth McPherson, b. 1734, Charles County, Maryland; d. 1780, Fauquier County, Virginia (Age 46 years)
3. Basil McPherson, b. Bef 1740, Charles County, Maryland; d. Aft 1793, Charles County, Maryland (Age > 55 years)
4. Alexander 'Jr' McPherson, b. Bef 1740, Charles County, Maryland d. Aft 1775, Culpeper County, Virginia (Age > 37 years)
5. Mary McPherson, b. Bef 1740, Charles County, Maryland